THE ART OF CLEANING

By ouahmane - octobre 12, 2016

Sometimes, all it takes is a sound backing to get the ball running while putting the right people in place for it to take off and truly succeed. and has since grown into one of the most powerful high-fashion menswear sites in the world, with a Style Journal featuring an incredibly in-depth “Meet the Makers” series, and continuing their pilgrimage to showcase every iconic style patriarch in

an incredible light.












I've always loved fashion. From a young age, I wanted to be a sort of fashion guru. When I turned 14, I ventured into my grandfather's wardrobe (his taste in fashion was incredible). He had things in there that he'd never worn or had simply forgotten about over time. I picked out this massive oversized knitted jumper (which was miles too big for me) and instantly paired it with skinny jeans and winter black boots. It was at that moment that I fell in love with fashion.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires