MODALITY.VESPA

By ouahmane - novembre 09, 2017

"Not just a scooter, a way of life"



This article is about the Vespa line of scooters. For other uses, see Vespa (disambiguation).
Vespa
Vespa-logo.svg
"Not just a scooter, a way of life"
Industry Scooter
Founded 23 April 1946; 71 years ago in Florence
Headquarters Pontedera, Italy
Parent Piaggio & Co. SpA
Website vespa.com
Classic Vespas in Perth, Western Australia
MENU0:00
Classic Vespa sound (43 seconds)
Vespa (Italian pronunciation: [ˈvɛspa]) is an Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio. The name means wasp in Italian. The Vespa has evolved from a single model motor scooter manufactured in 1946 by Piaggio & Co. S.p.A. of Pontedera, Italy to a full line of scooters and one of seven companies today owned by Piaggio.[1]
From their inception, Vespa scooters have been known for their painted, pressed steel unibody which combines a complete cowling for the engine (enclosing the engine mechanism and concealing dirt or grease), a flat floorboard (providing foot protection), and a prominent front fairing (providing wind protection) into a structural unit.




One of the reasons I love PROJECT, is because it feels like looking behind the curtain of the present to see what’s to come in the future. And of course I love sharing that with you guys :) Out of my favorite pieces at the show, I picked out a few and created an outfit.
















How comfortable and nice to try riding a motorcycle of the old model and excellent now I have a sense of the tongue can not describe when you buy this kind of old fashioned to have the same feeling. In short, I am very grateful to those who supported me.
 Thank you very much
















I know, I know – I’m moroccan. Nevertheless the Fourth is definitely an awesome day, and I love celebrating this country and all the opportunities it’s given me so far. I wouldn’t be here, in this country any more just wait to see me get a one chance to realizing my dream and you will see  what will happen , if the founders of this country had not succeeded in realizing their dream of independence.





.SHARE YOUR PASSION



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires