THE ESSENCE OF STYLE

By ouahmane - novembre 18, 2017

MONDAY GREY


I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The root of style is appropriateness for any given situation you’ll find yourself in. What does that mean? Well, if your day consists of business meetings, coffee dates, and ideally some play time for yourself (please don’t read any innuendo into this.. lol) then your outfit better be ready for it. Versatility is the key to a stylish look throughout the day.


















In my life, style has always been a way of self-expression. A way to communicate how we think of ourselves without opening our mouths. One thing that has always been very important to me, is that my style is variable. My day is usually long, hectic and very diverse in terms of locations and environments I find myself in. So I feel comfortable knowing that my outfit can adjust to any situation if necessary.






In my experience I actually work better when I’m dressed well, going back to my idea that the right attire can boost your ego and confidence, and influence your entire approach to any given day.




IN FOCUS:

.collections BY : H&M

SHARE YOUR PASSION white small




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires