EXCEPTIONALLY CONCEPTUAL

By ouahmane - mai 30, 2017

exceptionally
stay first-rate

I don’t even really know how to start this one. I think it’s time for me to do things a little differently again, more daring, more explorative, more “dangerous” in a sense of the word. I started this look with a beautiful shirt with blue pant, which has a fantastic silhouette and minimal but elegant styling with the stripes, and then contrasted it to the pattern of the dark, window-pane pants.
touch with longboarding just to make a look great 
One thing that became more and more obvious to me this year (maybe turning a quarter century old has something to do with that) is spending time with the people closest to you. Not only during the holidays, but year-round. Making time to do special things, as simple as taking a walk or as crazy as surprising them with a trip somewhere. We only live once, and love is happiness. But, of course, we gotta spend this time with them, as we spend all times: in style.
Really, really getting used to the whole cross-body situation. Had never really been my thing, but it’s growing on me. Somehow it adds a lot more interest to the look …

That’s it for today, and since I haven't said it yet, here it goes, HAVE A NICE DAY ! I hope you find the strength to make your dreams come true!


                                                                I’M WEARING:
                                                        shirt by #Adolfo dominguez
                                                                  shoes #Lottusse
                                                            sunglasses#Reyben
                                                                   Pant#ZaraMan

SHARE YOUR PASSION white small

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires