NEXT LEVEL BASICS

By ouahmane - mai 29, 2017

 It has always been my dream to present fashion incorporating all arts. 

NEXT LEVEL BASICS


You should know by now that I like to keep an outfit simple if there’s just one item that I wanna emphasize, or of which I think it will be enough to make the outfit. I got this t-shirt with sport #Nike at Urban Outfitters, and I just love it. It drapes fantastically, and the print, integrating music and color and retro and style.. On point.

                                            I wore it with blue jeans and shades, fresh Nike kicks on and a “F@#k the Time”
                                                                    How dope is this thing?! Ha








The last one – I hope you like it. We took this at the Venetian Hotel in marrakech For a change I actually shot in direct sunlight with a lot of contrast.



                                                                           I’m Wearing 
                                                T-Shirt (Five Crowns at Urban Outfitters)   
                                                                          Jeans (H&M)
                                                                         Sneakers Nike
                                                                  Sunglasses Reyben  
             

SHARE YOUR PASSION white small

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires